Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Animoto by Design

In my EDUC 584, I am required to create an Animoto video and I had never heard of this technology before, but I am willing to try using it once.  I played around with it during class creating an extremely short video with images of friends and family using the music they have available to play along with the video.  The video was brief.  Now that I had gotten my hands wet, it was time to decide on a focus for my Animoto.

Every two weeks my students are given five focus vocabulary words.  I decided to create an Animoto to help them review next week’s vocabulary terms.  I plan to share this Animoto with my students and my grade level partners.  I will have students watch this and stop to give them time to write forms and sentences for the vocabulary words. 

The easiest part of creating this Animoto was the terms and examples.  The difficult part was finding images that related to the vocabulary.  I had fun selecting the style and the music for this video.  I will share t


Please enjoy this Animoto and feel free to make any suggestions to help me make improvements. 



No comments:

Post a Comment